Bike Service Costs
Bronze Service £45
- Fork removed, headset cleaned and regreased. Inspected for movement and adjusted where necessary.
- Bottom Bracket checked for movement and tightened where applicable.
- Lubrication of chain, derailleurs and cables.
- Adjustment of brakes and gears.
- Hubs and rims checked for wear/damage.
- Tyres inflated and inspected for wear/damage.
- All fittings secured (racks, mudguards etc.)
- Disk Brake rotors straightened where applicable
Silver Service £70
As Bronze plus…
- Frame and forks wiped down and checked for alignment.
- Wheels trued and any damaged or broken spokes replaced.
- Drivetrain degreased including the removal and cleaning of the chain, cassette and chain set.
Gold Service £100
As Silver plus…
- Bike stripped back to its bare frame
- All bearing surfaces (hubs, headset and bottom bracket) cleaned and regreased.
- All thread surfaces cleaned and then regreased or Loctite applied as applicable.
- Re-assembly with all nuts and bolts torqued as applicable
*Cost of any parts or components not included in service price